- Someone you know loves your product vision.
- Because, you are highly connected to similar people.
- They have a budget line item for you.
- Because, you use the pricing model of your established competitor.
- You don't need good marketing, channel, support or even sales tools.
- Because, your best people are focused on making these sales.
Your long-term success is predicated on learning from those early customers
- Why this is their point-of-pain.
- So you can imagine a _much_ better product or even a new category of solution.
- How they value you.
- So you can build a pricing model that puts your competitors at a disadvantage.
- What they say about you
- So you can help others Discover, Appreciate and Purchase your product.
Inspired by Rich Mironov's Keynote at Product Camp LA.